Want to Learn More About Me and the Massage Therapy Services I Offer?
The proud owner of Sequoia Massage, I have been practicing massage therapy in Hudson Valley since 1998. Having experience in many modalities, I offer professional deeply effective treatments tailored to the needs of my clients in a relaxing setting in Red Hook, NY.
A bit more about me:
I studied bodywork at the Heartwood Institute in Northern California, completing the intense 1000-hour program, in which students are immersed in a holistic learning community, emphasizing the body-mind-spirit connection.
Continuing education includes Arvigo abdominal massage self-care, Fascial work with Tom Myers, Craniosacral energy work with Amini Peller, Shoulder care with Ben Benjamin, and TMJ therapy. Throughout my time as a bodyworker, I have worked with Naturopath Tom Francescott, Chiropractors Barbara Blisko and Nori Connel, Acupuncturists Minya DeJohnette and Gila Paolella and in wellness centers at Omega Institute and Haven Spa.
I was given the fantastic opportunity to work with The Joyful Heart Foundation, established by Mariska Hargitay, whose mission is to heal, empower, and educate survivors of sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence, and to shed light into the darkness that surrounds these problems.
I worked with groups of women on their healing journeys on retreats in Bahamas, Bimini, processing emotionally through group sharing, massage therapy, art therapy, and swimming with wild dolphins.
A student of Iyengar and Kundalini yoga, I incorporate the concepts of yoga in my work in recommendations for clients’ self-care.
What separates me from any other massage therapist in Red Hook, NY?
- My rates are reasonable and very affordable.
- Based on my reputation, I can positively say that I am the leading provider of professional massage therapy services in town.
Why should you choose Sequoia Massage?
- My education includes Craniosacral energy work with Amini Peller, Arvigo abdominal massage self-care, Shoulder care with Ben Benjamin, Fascial work with Tom Myers, and TMJ therapy.
- I have many years of practice as a professional massage therapist in the local area.
- With soft music & dim lighting, I create the perfect setting for stress and worries to melt away and contribute to the peaceful atmosphere.
Do you think it is time to treat yourself to a relaxation massage? If so, call the phone number listed below to set up an appointment! I look forward to meeting your needs and exceeding your greatest expectations!